Home » , , » Entry 152-- "We Are Young"

Entry 152-- "We Are Young"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 | 2/29/2012 04:35:00 AM

Song: "We Are Young"
Artist: Fun., feat Janelle Monáe
http://youtu.be/Sv6dMFF_yts
Comments: This morning, I woke up with "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" playing in my head. On my way to breakfast, it was "I Hate Everything About You." I've been meaning to put this song up since I first heard it, however, and since I don't particularly feel like using either of the other two songs-- I mean, really, they've been stuck in my head for under half an hour apiece-- here's the song I've been wanting to use for a few days now. It's just beginning to get radio play in my area, and I'm hoping it gets even more. Enjoy the song!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment