Home » , » Entry 139-- "Ever Dream"

Entry 139-- "Ever Dream"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, February 6, 2012 | 2/06/2012 02:47:00 PM

Song: "Ever Dream"
Artist: Nightwish
http://youtu.be/W39WaGTPnvg
Comments: I was writing the labels for a post on "Nemo" when I realized I had used it back in Entry 25. And thus, at the last second, a change of songs and a new entry. "Ever Dream" might well be my favourite song off the "End of an Era" live album, and quite possibly my favourite Nightwish song ever. It's a toss-up between that, "Ghost Love Score," "Bless the Child," and "Poet and the Pendulum." Of course, I haven't heard anything but "Storytime" off the new album, so it might well be replaced once I do. In the mean time, though, it's a contender for my favourite. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment