Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 566 -- "Telephone Banking"

Stuck In My Skull 566 -- "Telephone Banking"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, December 8, 2014 | 12/08/2014 05:41:00 AM

Song: "Telephone Banking" || Artist: Clean Bandit feat. Nikki B || http://youtu.be/GeynVBZjls8 ||
Comments: Hello, everyone! For today I've got an incredibly catchy song by Clean Bandit. This song was stuck in my head when I woke up this morning, and it's unlikely to be going anywhere. I can't get enough of the main synth line, and the rest of the song is just the perfect accompaniment for that beat. As usual for a Clean Bandit song, this track makes really great use of strings to bring the rest of the song together. Definitely give this song a listen if you haven't heard it, and be sure to like us on Facebook! Enjoy the day!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment