Home » » See you in January!

See you in January!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, December 15, 2014 | 12/15/2014 05:59:00 AM

Hi everyone,
Things have been pretty slow around here lately, and it's time I called a spade a spade -- I don't have enough time. Right now, I need to focus my energies elsewhere (like my website and web radio station at djponytail.com), and give myself time to get my energy back. For that reason, I've decided to take the rest of December off. I've been running and writing for Stuck In My Skull pretty much continuously for over three years -- my first post was waaaay back on July 16, 2011. I've been able to slow down some now and then while having other people write on the blog, and I've taken a week off once or twice, but I've never really a decent chunk of time off to catch my breath. With that being said, I want to assure everyone that Stuck In My Skull is not 'going on indefinite hiatus,' being abandoned, or any nonsense like that. No, I'm just taking the rest of December off, nothing more. So with that, I'll see you wonderful people in 2015! Have a great holiday season, and keep rocking out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment