Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 504 -- "Enjoy the Ride"

Stuck In My Skull 504 -- "Enjoy the Ride"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 | 4/15/2014 10:23:00 AM

Song: "Enjoy the Ride" || Artist: Krewella || http://youtu.be/97xnWVZYq_Q ||
Comments: Hello, everyone! Today I'm trying out the 'writing on Tuesdays' thing to see if it helps, and by the fact that this is getting written, it's looking like writing on Tuesdays works. Today's song is a fairly new track from Krewella which I ran into last night. It's a bit more house-y than I'm used to hearing from Krewella, but it's really an excellent track. It's just the right mix of dance and hard, and I really enjoy. Give it a listen!
Share this article :

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This video is killer. Not to mention the song is one of my favorites!

Post a Comment