Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 502 -- "Ain't It Fun"

Stuck In My Skull 502 -- "Ain't It Fun"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, April 4, 2014 | 4/04/2014 11:26:00 AM

Song: "Ain't It Fun" || Artist: Paramore || http://youtu.be/EFEmTsfFL5A ||
Comments: Happy Friday, everyone! Today I'm bringing you a truly spectacular ear worm, whose presence graced my skull literally all day yesterday. No, really, I could not get this song out of my head for something like twelve hours. It's really excellent -- it's upbeat and cheerful, and the video is pretty entertaining to boot. I haven't really paid much attention to Paramore in quite some time, and it appears they've changed their sound to something less punk-rock and more fun (not to be confused with Fun!, who they sound nothing like) since I last listened. I think the change suits them. This song is just plain great. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment