Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 475 -- "Wizard"

Stuck In My Skull 475 -- "Wizard"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, November 22, 2013 | 11/22/2013 12:35:00 PM

Song: "Wizard" || Artist: Martin Garrix and Jay Hardway || http://youtu.be/KnL2RJZTdA4 ||
Comments: Hello everyone, and happy Friday! Today I bring you a song I heard on Pete Tong's radio show last week. I'd heard of Martin Garrix before, ever so briefly, in conjunction with his hit "Animals." I've never heard of Jay Hardway, though, but I suspect we'll be hearing a lot more of both of them based solely on the strength of this track. "Wizard" is amazing -- it's the perfect combination of classic dance rhythms and funky new innovations. It's not that I've never heard of temple drums before, but Martin Garrix uses them masterfully here. Check this song out, and enjoy the weekend!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment