Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 473 -- "Minimal Beat"

Stuck In My Skull 473 -- "Minimal Beat"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, November 18, 2013 | 11/18/2013 06:37:00 AM

Song: "Minimal Beat" || Artist: Lindsey Stirling || http://youtu.be/HZa1iFO0Juk ||
Comments: Hello, everyone! This week I'm going to be trying to post on a Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule and see if it works any better with my week, so stay tuned this week for (hopefully) regular entries. To kick the week off, Lindsey Stirling has a new song out, and it is excellent. If she hadn't become a viral-hit violinist, Lindsey may well have had a future in electronic music production. To say that the intro to the song reminds me of old-school Tiesto is a high complement in my book, and I found myself wanting play this song over and over. On top of the hypnotic beat is Lindsey Stirling's signature masterful violin work, artfully arranged and perfectly executed. Well done, Lindsey, well done indeed.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment