Home » , , , » Entry 34-- "This Light Between Us"

Entry 34-- "This Light Between Us"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, August 22, 2011 | 8/22/2011 04:19:00 AM


Song: "This Light Between Us"
Artist: Armin van Buuren ft. Christian Burns
http://youtu.be/v42cqJa_Ras
Comments: Happy Monday, everybody! This song is one I recently discovered when I was trying to diversify my tastes in trance-- I'm a notorious Tiesto addict, and Armin seemed like as good of a place as any to start. In this number, Armin provides the beats while Christian Burns (a name Tiesto fans will recognize from the song "In the Dark") provides the vocals. A good (and catchy) song-- check it out!
In other news, the posting schedule of this blog has changed slightly! I am pleased to announce that content will now be posted earlier in the day! Hopefully, this makes your reading easier, dear audience. What has not changed is my need for feedback-- your thoughts (and songs!) are always welcome, so drop me a line! Happy Monday!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment