Home » , » Entry 33-- "Firework"

Entry 33-- "Firework"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, August 19, 2011 | 8/19/2011 06:13:00 AM

Song: "Firework"
Artist: Katy Perry
http://youtu.be/QGJuMBdaqIw
Comments: I was going to do a song by Pink, but ended up deciding in favor of this song for a few reasons. 1) The title requires bleeping out (think small children, and I have no content warnings up) and I don't feel like it. 2) Nowhere did I say that any song is one you won't have heard before. 3) I'm a fan of Katy Perry. That said, "Firework." The song is popular, gets way too much radio play, and is totally worth a listen (and a watch) anyway. Lastly, this song is perfect to conclude the "Feel Good Song Week." Enjoy, and happy weekend!
Share this article :

1 comments:

NightWriter said...

that video makes me laugh...(but parts, not the whole video) or rather feel awkward. they took firework too literally...lol
otherwise it has inspirational stories (still don't like the song or Katy Perry though)

Post a Comment